Sunday, August 19, 2012

Still A Lot to Learn

So as you might have noticed updates are getting a little further apart. It was pretty easy to through some stuff together and get a good feel for how the GUI was going to look. Making things work like I want them and not having an extensive background in programming is proving to be a bit difficult at times. I spend most of the available project time reading now and the todo list is still pretty much the todo list from the last post with one exception. I was finally able to figure out how to make my app download information from wunderground to give me the current temperature, humidity, and an nice little weather icon. At some point I'll setup my app to do this when its first started and then it will updated periodically afterwords.

Screenshots






Working Weather Addition




Now back to reading so I can get some more things finished up with the GUI before I get into the serial communication between the iPad and PIC16F887!



No comments:

Post a Comment