Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Research and Learning

For those of you that check out this blog and have been waiting for something new and exciting to pop up... you'll have to keep waiting. I'm taking some time to actually learn as much as possible about iOS programming. I've started a small library of books and found several other resources that I'm using to develop my skills to produce this app.

Books

iOS5 Programming Pushing the Limits
iOS5 Programming Cookbook
iOS5 App Programming Guide
iOS5 Developers Cookbook
Programming iOS5

Online Lectures

about 40 hours of lectures from Stanford University that I found linked in iTunes... I feel like I'm back in college.

I do believe that after familiarizing myself with the above information I'll have a pretty decent foundation to continue building this app.

Off to the books I go!


No comments:

Post a Comment